Advice to Spectators
- All individuals should be conscious of their own good behavior and should not act in such a way as to bring the club’s good name into disrepute.
- Applaud good play by the visiting team as well as your own.
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would not be a match.
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity.
- Verbal abuse of players and referees cannot be accepted in any shape or form. Players or referees are not fair targets for ignorant behavior.
- Be on your best behavior and lead by example.