Code of Conduct for Players
- Always show respect for team-mates, managers/coaches, opponents, officials and spectators.
- Always have commitment to your club and pride in your performance.
- Always turn up on time for matches and training.
- Let your manager know, if you cannot attend a match or training session.
- Be willing to learn and improve. Listen to advice and ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Play to win but accept defeat graciously.
- Have full and proper gear for matches and training. Clean your boots regularly.
- Help out with equipment before and after matches.
- If you feel you are being bullied feel safe to tell your manager, another adult or the club’s child protection officer.